An excellent infographic by Vserv gives some interesting insights into the consumer profile of smartphone owners in India.
Some key insights into Indian Smartphone Users:
- Most are Android users followed by Nokia
- They download a lot of apps. India is ranked as one of the the top countries in Android and Nokia App stores
- Monetization of Apps happens primarily through in-app Advertising
- The biggest chunk of users are males in the age group 15-24
- A majority of users are highly educated
- Around 35% users own payment cards
- 88% users are from urban areas
- Here is the infographic:
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
If you think that you have a link that adds value to this article please contact us at techie[at]techzog[dot]com for evaluation of inclusion into the article.
Comments left solely for spamming links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.