Wanna date? Well, it never gets old-fashioned. Here’s a list of top 10 dating apps for android to start your love life without costing a fortune.
- Tinder Plus/Gold– It is the paid and ad free version of Tinder costing rupees 390/mo. It’s easy to use UI never gets old. You can swipe right or left to like or dislike and swipe up for super like. These paid versions can ensure getting a match out of every 8-10 super likes which earlier was 40-50 (may vary).
- Happn – This location-based social search app shows you the profile of those you crossed a path with. Swipe feature is the same as Tinder but the difference is created by Crush feature which you can use to let other person know that you like them and Charm credits which can be earned by referring it your friends.
- W-match – Like or pass on other people. Mutual like can get your chat started and your dating season initiated. Much liked by the users, it has cons too. Too many ads can be disturbing sometimes between you and your partner. But overall it is a decent and free app to start your love life.
- Badoo – Used by over 300 million people across 190 countries, its affair with user is undeniable. Although similar to tinder in terms of swiping, its biggest selling points are that people can choose to chat with verified users only and each user is limited to 2 texts only until the other person replies.
- Bumble – If you are impatient, Bumble is guaranteed to get you your partner within 24 hours but the connection is terminated if the user fails to respond within 24 hours. The app is dedicated to women and lets them make the first move. It inhibits vulgarity and can help you grow your friend circle by its BFF feature too.
- OkCupid – If you are quite choosy then this one is for you. It has a filter under the button Flavor that helps you to match with your kind of partner. Whether traveler or writer, dancer or singer, just feed the flavor and have the taste of life with your partner. It also has personality quiz to suggest you your best matching partner.
- Hinge – “Designed to be deleted,” with this motto hinge connects you by comparing mutual interests and friends on Facebook. It keeps you updated of your crush’s idea of a dream date and learns from your behavior on the app. A fair choice for those who are lazy and don’t want to keep updating their profiles.
- Tantan – The app with Breaking the ice feature allows you to play a delightful quiz with your partner to know them better. No creep policy prevents any random person from contacting you and makes it a safer platform for skeptical ones. Only app that ensures least number of fake profiles.
- Truly Madly – With biggest fan base in Indian Subcontinent, this app uses Trust score to verify people by their Facebook, LinkedIn or any other photo ID to keep the platform free from fake profiles. Its unique feature is incognito that allows you to chat privately.
- POF (Plenty of Fish) – It success lies in its algorithm to analyze your dating preferences and suggest best matches. It allows in app voice calls and video calls to your match. In addition it allows you to visit countless profiles free of charge making it a very good fit for your needs and wallet.
If you think that you have a link that adds value to this article please contact us at techie[at]techzog[dot]com for evaluation of inclusion into the article.
Comments left solely for spamming links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.