If you are in a country where Pokemon Go hasn’t officially released and are waiting to try out the new Internet craze Pokemon, go, then here are some simple instructions on how to download and install Pokemon Go. These instructions are different from the standard ones asking you to download unverified APKs. These enable you to download Pokemon Go without endangering the security of your phone.
How to Download and Play Pokemon Go in Android
- Follow the instructions to change Play store country to USA on your Android phone.
- Go to the Google Play store and install Pokemon Go like any other application.
- You can now play Pokemon Go in your own country on your Android phone.
How to Download and Play Pokemon Go on an Apple device
- Go to the App Store
- Sign out of your Apple ID
- Go to ‘Settings-> General-> Region and language’
- Change region to USA
- Go to the app store and download any app. You will be asked to login or create a new login.
- Create a new login.
- In the billing address and credit information fields, select none.
- Select any random location in USA and add that as your billing address.
- Login with the newly created apple ID and search for Pokemon Go.
- Install and play Pokemon Go in your country on your Apple iPhone or iPad.
Note: You can also try to change your country in your own Apple ID but that will create conflicts with your regular purchases.
Let us know if this brief tip helped you using the comments section below.
If you think that you have a link that adds value to this article please contact us at techie[at]techzog[dot]com for evaluation of inclusion into the article.
Comments left solely for spamming links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.